Crystal Palace v Arsenal VIP match-day hospitality
Speroni’s Restaurant is the perfect way to entertain key clients, family and friends. From the moment you are greeted at the door, you are guided through your day by our friendly hostesses, taking in the pre-match hospitality which builds towards kick-off in a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere. You then take your VIP seats for the match in the Crystal Palace Director’s Box, looking out to the halfway line with a fantastic view of the action.
The Package includes:
• Private table in Speroni’s Restaurant
• Superb three course pre-match meal
• Half time refreshments
• Half a bottle of house wine per person (wines selected by CPFC co-chairman, Stephen Browett, owner of Farr Vintners)
• VIP seating for the match in the Director’s Box
• Complimentary matchday programmes
• Post-match light dining
• Use of Speroni’s post-match bar
This package is for the 10th April 2017 only.