Bordeaux Wine Tasting
This two day/two night private wine tour is a fantastic way to discover the best that the region of Bordeaux has to offer, tasting exceptional famous Grands Crus Classes along the way. The tour is completely exclusive to your group allowing you the full undivided attention of your expert wine guide.
Arrive at your 4* hotel & spa, located in the centre of Bordeaux for an evening at your leisure.
Day 1 – (Tour of the left bank)
- Pick up from your hotel (private vehicle & personal guide)
- Guided tour & wine tasting in a Pauillac Grand Cru Classe 1855*
- Lunch in a local gourmet restaurant
- Guided tour & wine tasting in a Margaux Grand Cru Classe 1855*
Day 2 – (Tour of the right bank)
- Visit & wine tasting in a St Emilion Grand Cru Classe
- Grand tasting in a local wine shop*
- Lunch in a gourmet restaurant located in the medieval village
- Visit & wine tasting in a St Emilion or Pomerol "Petit Chateau"
Close outs: Primeurs week (normally early April) and Xmas week. Must be booked and taken within 12 months of event date.
Prices from £825 per person (ex. VAT)
Thanks so much for making our trip so easy and so much fun. We have been telling everyone to visit Bordeaux and come wine tasting. Great wine, weather and food in a beautiful area.
We had a great time at the Cite Du Vin too. We look forward to drinking our wine with a new depth of knowledge and taste, from now onwards!