Who are we?
Superstars, we specialise in 3 key areas detailed below:
Experiences - Combining luxury and creativity Superstars provide bespoke experiences that create memories to last a lifetime. Our fully bespoke service gives you access to some of the most desirable experiences.
Charity Auctions - Superstars work together with charities and fundraising events to maximise their live and silent auction results. We provide unique product together with auction management services that deliver a more efficient and profitable event for our clients.
Events Management - Superstars provide bespoke end to end events management. With more than 12 years' experience within the events industry, Superstars ensure every last detail is looked after to effectively deliver your brief.
Our office is at Eagle House, Station Approach, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1NT. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Purpose of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our procedures regarding your personal data and how it will be handled. By clicking on the link above, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purposes of European data protection law, (the "Data Protection Law"), the data controller is Superstars.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you interact with us, for example:
- When you contact us about services.
- participation in Superstars experiences.
- if you directly give us any information via forms, for example, if you make bookings with us for experiences.
- if you sign up to receive email newsletters.
What type of information is collected from you?
- Information you provide to us in order to secure tickets for events for example your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Records of your previous bookings and involvement in fund raising efforts.
- Personal data (including your name, address, telephone number and email address) that you have provided to us when you signed up to receive Superstars email newsletters or attended Superstars events.
If you make a purchase from us, your card information is stored in compliance with PCI rule and regulations.
How is your information used?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Communicate with you via email or telephone providing you with information on the latest Superstars experiences, special offers or news.
- Deal with entries into a fundraising promotion, such as a competition or silent auction; to process a booking you have made.
- Notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements and service changes.
- Meet our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
The data collected will be stored on our internal online database and shared within Superstars for the purposes set out above.
Where we engage a third party to assist in the tasks set out above, your information will be shared with that third party on a confidential basis and subject to the standards of data protection set out in UK legislation at the relevant time and any other relevant legislation or codes of practice. Your data will only be used by the third party for the purposes set out above and strictly on Superstar’s behalf.
How long do we keep this data for?
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Your rights in relation to your data
If you wish to discuss this Privacy Statement, the data that you are providing or if you have any concerns about your data and/or the way that Superstars deals with it please contact our Data Protection Team by email: email@example.com or by phone 01628 913 000.
You have the right to withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data at any time.
You also have a number of other rights, including, the right to make a request for details of the data we process, the right to have that data transferred, to have inaccuracies corrected, to have information erased and to prevent direct marketing. More information about those rights can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website: www.ico.org.uk and you are entitled to make complaint to the ICO if you are unhappy with the way in which Superstars has handled your data.