Bearnock Lodge, Scotland
- From £2750.00
- JANUARY - MAY, OCTOBER- NOVEMBER
What others have to say
- "Stayed here May-June and absolutely adored it. The house has been renovated to a very high standard and the grounds are well kept. The views are amazing."J.REEVES
- "It's an amazing house with everything you need for a great holiday"A.GARROW
Bearnock Lodge is a Victorian former shooting lodge which sleeps 16 and is situated within stunning Scottish Highland countryside a few miles from Loch Ness and Inverness. Completely refurbished to five star standard Bearnock has all modern amenities such as WiFi, Egyptian cotton sheets and luxurious bathrooms but it still retains its ‘getting away from it all’ atmosphere. It’s perfect for making memories for family or friend celebrations of up to 16 people.
You and up to 16 guests will have the Victorian lodge all to yourselves for 3 nights.
- Entrance hall
- Oak-lined drawing room
- Kitchen/sitting room with patio doors to paved outdoor seating area
- Second kitchen/sitting room with log burning stove and wall-mounted TV
- Spacious panelled dining room to seat 22
- Utility room
- 2 WC with toilets and hand basins
- Bar area with bar billiards
- Master super king size bedroom with en suite bathroom: double sink, bath, separate shower, hand basin
- Four-poster king size bedroom with en suite bathroom: bath with over-bath shower, toilet and hand basin
- Double bedroom with en suite shower, toilet and hand basin
- Two super king size/twin bedrooms
- Double bedroom
- A further two twin bedrooms
- Additionally, there are two bathrooms, each with bath with over-bath shower, toilet and hand basin
“Stayed here May-June and absolutely adored it. The house has been renovated to a very high standard and the grounds are well kept. The views are amazing.”- J.REEVES
“It’s an amazing house with everything you need for a great holiday” – A.GARROW
When can I take this experience? Closeout dates June, July, August, September, Christmas, New Year and Bank Holidays. Flights and transfers not included.
Can I add additional nights? Additional nights can be added at a surcharge, please speak to our bookings team on availability.
Book this experience
For any questions or queries, please get in touch with our bookings team. Our devoted team will help in every way possible to coordinate your booking.BOOK NOW
TAILOR THIS EXPERIENCE
Intrigued by this experience but want to make it extra personal, we can tailor any experience to your individual request. Contact our team now to create an unforgettable experience.ENQUIRE NOW
HOW IT WORKS EXPLAINED
Take a look at our wide selection of products, the perfect gift for any special occasion or the ideal lot for your charity auction!
Talk to the bookings team! You've found the perfect product why not personalise it to add that special touch. Any experiences you purchase will come luxury gift giftwrapped!
Enjoy your product! Whether you've got a signed piece of memorabilia on the wall or experienced the trip of a lifetime! Superstars take pride in creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Book this experience
Hi! My names Beckie and I will be responsible for co-ordinating this amazing experience for you. I will be on hand to answer all your questions and to make sure you have a truly personalised and memorable time!
SIMILAR EXPERIENCES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
2 Night stay at Cliveden House in a Junior Suite
2 Night stay at Cliveden House in a Junior Suiteview details
7 Course Private Dining at Cliveden House
7 Course Private Dining at Cliveden Houseview details
Luxury Golf & Spa Break at the K Club
Luxury Golf & Spa Break at the K Clubview details
The Lygon Arms, Cotswolds
The Lygon Arms, Cotswoldsview details