Cheltenham Festival VIP Hospitality
- From £995.00
What others have to say
- "Great day, the steam train journey was delightful! We all had a wonderful time and the hospitality was exceptional. Thank you for organising, we will be back next year for sure!"W.MORGAN
- "Another enjoyable day at the Cheltenham Festival, steam train transfers were a delight avoided all the long queues" T.ALISON
Each year over 250,000 people descend on Cheltenham to watch some of the world’s best horses, jockeys and trainers battle it out. Escape the crowds with VIP hospitality in the Chase View Restaurant, offering exceptional views and the finest catering.
Arrive at the Festival in style enjoying a beautiful steam train transfer from your luxury accommodation at The Lygon Arms, where you will be staying in a Junior Suite.
Superstars can secure hospitality tickets for all days of the Festival. This package also includes steam train transfers to and from the course, to avoid the long queues. A night’s stay in a Junior Suite at the Lygon Arms hotel in nearby Broadway is also included. This is without doubt the best way to do Cheltenham!
We also able to offer an alternative ‘Club Enclosure package’ aboard the ‘Northern Belle’ luxury train with full catering from London Paddington.
- VIP hospitality overlooking the most important last 2 fences.
- Full complimentary bar, afternoon tea, and 4-course luncheon.
- Return Steam Train Transfer from Toddington.
- Club Enclosure and Hospitality Badge.
- Racing Tipster, TV Monitors, and Tote betting facility nearby.
- 1 night stay at award-winning Lygon Arms in a Junior Suite.
- Travel by steam train to arrive in style for a stress-free journey.
- Watch the drama unfold from the 3rd Floor of the Chase View Restaurant, overlooking the final 2 fences with a spacious viewing balcony.
- Hospitality includes a delicious 4-course luncheon, full complimentary bar, afternoon tea, and much more.
- After the final race, head back to the hotel on the steam train.
“Great day, the steam train journey was delightful! We all had a wonderful time and the hospitality was exceptional. Thank you for organising, we will be back next year for sure!” – W.MORGAN
“Another enjoyable day at the Cheltenham Festival, steam train transfers were a delight avoided all the long queues.” – T.ALISON
How many people can I bring on this experience? 2-10 people – please note that for groups of less than 10 people, you will be sat on a shared table.
What days of the Festival is this experience valid? We have access to each day of the Festival including ‘Gold Cup’ day.
Is accommodation included? Yes, we include an overnight stay at the luxurious Lygon Arms hotel located in Broadway.
Is there a dress code? A smart dress code must be adhered to with gentlemen required to wear a Jacket and tie.
Book this experience
For any questions or queries, please get in touch with our bookings team. Our devoted team will help in every way possible to coordinate your booking.BOOK NOW
TAILOR THIS EXPERIENCE
Intrigued by this experience but want to make it extra personal, we can tailor any experience to your individual request. Contact our team now to create an unforgettable experience.ENQUIRE NOW
HOW IT WORKS EXPLAINED
Take a look at our wide selection of products, the perfect gift for any special occasion or the ideal lot for your charity auction!
Talk to the bookings team! You've found the perfect product why not personalise it to add that special touch. Any experiences you purchase will come luxury gift giftwrapped!
Enjoy your product! Whether you've got a signed piece of memorabilia on the wall or experienced the trip of a lifetime! Superstars take pride in creating memories that will last a lifetime.