Private Tour of Jackdaws Castle
- From £210.00
- APRIL - FEBRUARY
What others have to say
- "Absolutely fabulous behind the scenes experience and great hosts!"M.RACE
- "Fantastic place very friendly staff, great experience overall, if you get chance to visit please go it's brilliantS.JOHNSON
Set in 500 acres of glorious Cotswolds countryside, you can visit the yard of the Grand National and Cheltenham Gold Cup winning trainer, Jonjo O’Neill. This is an amazing opportunity for any horse racing enthusiast to gain private behind the scenes access to one of the most famous training centres in Europe. At Jackdaw’s Castle you will spend the morning watching the horses on the gallops, meeting the jockeys and finding out what makes the team tick.
Through Superstars unique relationship with Jackdaws Castle, this package can be fully customised to meet your requirements. We also able to arrange accommodation and transfers at the luxurious Lygon Arms hotel, located in Broadway.
You’ll be welcomed in the Owners Suite where you’ll then head to the indoor School to see the horses warming up before heading to the top of the gallops to see the horses working. You’ll then head back to the Owners Suite for a Champagne breakfast before visiting the main yard and the spa where you’ll get to see the incredible Equine Swimming Pool used as part of the horses main training regime as well as rehabilitation.
- After an early start, you will be welcomed in the Owners Suite for a Champagne breakfast overlooking the stables before visiting the main yard.
- Watch the horses warming up in the Indoor School before making your way up to the gallops.
- You will see the horses being trained under the watchful eye of Jonjo and his team.
- Finish the day with a trip to the ‘spa’. Here you’ll get to see the incredible Equine Swimming Pool, used as part of the horses main training regime, as well as rehabilitation – a truly ‘5* Hotel’ for the horses.
Absolutely fabulous behind the scenes experience and great hosts!- M.RACE
“Fantastic place very friendly staff, great experience overall, if you get chance to visit please go it’s brilliant” – S.JOHNSON
How many people can I bring on this experience? This experience is for 4-10 people.
When can I use my experience? This experience can be taken weekdays, year around excluding March.
Is accommodation included? No however, accommodation can be additionally added to this experience. We work very closely with the beautiful Lygon Arms hotel located in Broadway.
How long does the tour last for? In total, this experience will last around 3 hours.
Book this experience
For any questions or queries, please get in touch with our bookings team. Our devoted team will help in every way possible to coordinate your booking.BOOK NOW
TAILOR THIS EXPERIENCE
Intrigued by this experience but want to make it extra personal, we can tailor any experience to your individual request. Contact our team now to create an unforgettable experience.ENQUIRE NOW
HOW IT WORKS EXPLAINED
Take a look at our wide selection of products, the perfect gift for any special occasion or the ideal lot for your charity auction!
Talk to the bookings team! You've found the perfect product why not personalise it to add that special touch. Any experiences you purchase will come luxury gift giftwrapped!
Enjoy your product! Whether you've got a signed piece of memorabilia on the wall or experienced the trip of a lifetime! Superstars take pride in creating memories that will last a lifetime.