3 Night Luxury Orangutan Wildlife Tour with Private Villa
Borneo is one of only two places left in the world where orangutans can be found in the wild and this package gives you the chance to be one of the lucky few to see these incredible animals first-hand and tick this extraordinary experience off your bucket list. You and your guest will be spending 3 nights in a luxury villa at the Sukau Rainforest Lodge, perfect for those who want to experience the finer side of the rainforest whilst in the search of spectacular but endangered species such as Orangutans, Sun Bears, Pygmy Elephants and the Rhinoceros Hornbills.
Highlights of the trip include:
• A visit to the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, here you will learn about the plight of the species and see first-hand the conservation efforts
• Trip to the Orangutan Nursery where you can help feed the young orangutans
• Explore the Gormantong Cave located by the Kinabatangan River and surrounded by primary rainforest. This spectacular cave is an ideal place to spot orangutans in the wild and witness two million bats heading out for the night, swiftlets coming into nest and eagles swooping in and preying on the bats
• Visit the Borneo Sun Bear Conservation Centre and the Hornbill Boardwalk for a walking tour
• Throughout your stay you will also embark on several river safaris, a truly wonderful way to enjoy the wildlife experience and a fantastic opportunity for photographs
This package is for 2 people with 3 nights accommodation, entrance fees, English speaking guide, meals (3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners) and transfer from Sandakan Airport. Flights and camera fees are not included. There are regular flights from both Kota Kinabalu (45 minutes) and Kuala Lumpur Airports (2hr 45 minutes) to Sandakan Airport from as little as £20. To be booked and taken within 12 months of the event date.
Prices from £900 per person