The Ultimate Nurburgring Driving Experience
Take a seat behind the wheel and experience for yourself why the 21 km Nürburgring Nordschleife earned its reputation as one of the most demanding tracks in the world. Since its construction in the 1920s, the track has been renowned for its terrifying and merciless route through the Eifel Forest and was later named the ‘Green Hell’ by F1 legend Sir Jackie Stewart.
This full day package (10am – 7pm) for 2 people includes:
• Guided Road tour around the Nürburgring area with chances to stop at parts of the formidable Nürburgring Nordschleife Track
• Lunch, plus Visit to the Nürburgring Motorsport Museum
• Get behind the wheel of a race prepared VW Scirocco for 4 laps of the legendary circuit, the first lap under the guidance of an instructor
• Finish the day off with an adrenaline-filled, high-speed taxi lap in a Race Jaguar for 2 people with a professional racing driver to scare you senseless!!!
• Dinner and beer at the legendary Tiergarten - the family hotel of the Sabine Schmitz family
• Two nights stay included in a modern apartment, based on two people sharing a twin or double room.
By far the best race track to go on. Everyone abides by the rules of the track and we had such a great time! A day I will surely not forget!G Heaton
It's like a Mecca for the petrol head. If you like your cars and / or motorbikes then this place is a must-do. Even hanging around the car park is fascinating! There is no where like it, thank you for such a brilliant experience!J Jones
We had an amazing time in Nurburg...It was so cool to see the birthday boy literally not stop smiling! Dinner at the Schmidt family restaurant Pistenklaus was lovely. Huge steaks!!! And the Tesla team were there celebrating beating the Porsche electric car lap record so the atmosphere was fab too. So, just a big thank you from the pair of us for making all the arrangements and answering all the queries I threw at you!P Lappers