Privacy & Cookies
1. Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings: “Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 5, below; “Our Site” means this website, https://www.superstarsexperiences.co.uk/; “UK and EU Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; “We/Us/Our” means TPT (UK) Ltd, a limited company registered in England under 04132127, whose registered address is Eagle House, Station Approach, Marlow, Bucks, England, SL7 1NT.
2. Information About Us Our Site, http://superstars.co.uk, is owned and operated TPT (UK) Ltd, a limited company registered in England under the company number 04132127, whose registered address is Eagle House, Station Approach, Marlow, Bucks, England, SL7 1NT.
6. How and Where Do We Store Your Data? We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site. Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
7. Do We Share Your Data? We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law. In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
8. How Can You Access Your Data? You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com.