The M Power Nurburgring Experience
You and your guest will take a seat behind the wheel and experience for yourselves why the 21 km Nürburgring Nordschleife earned its reputation as one of the most demanding tracks in the world. Since its construction in the 1920s, the track has been renowned for its terrifying and merciless route through the Eifel Forest and was later named the ‘Green Hell’ by F1 legend Sir Jackie Stewart.
• Start your day with a guided tour around the Nürburgring area in a Polo GTI. There will be multiple chances to stop at parts of the track to take in the breath-taking scenery and learn stories from the tracks 90 year history.
• Get behind the wheel of the BMW M Power for 2 laps each of the legendary circuit, first lap under instruction. The BMW M range have earned their place in the land of performance cars with the highest standards of agility, dynamics and power making it the perfect car to conquer the Nurburg with.
• Finish the day off with an adrenaline-filled, high-speed taxi lap in a BMW M3 for 2 people with a professional racing driver to scare you senseless!
• A three-course dinner at the Tiergarten with 2 litres of beer is included giving you a chance to reminisce on your days driving together. This is the place where many famous drivers from Nikki Lauda, Ayrton Senna to Mikka Hakkinen have celebrated victories.
• A two night stay at the Apex, a luxury hotel located in the heart of Nurburg, is also included.
Please be advised that the Nurburgring Track is only open from March to October therefore bookings can only be made within this time. Your voucher is valid for 12 months from purchase date. Weekend dates and additional nights are available at a surcharge. Please be advised there will be an excess of 24,999 € for the car. The excess can be reduced significantly if all laps are taken under instruction. We also recommend that you take out specialist insurance policy that can also reduce the excess. The upgrade costs for all laps under instruction is £100.
£1,990 for 2 people